Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's a hockey miracle!!!!

Suddenly the Canadian powerhouse is just a big old pile of rubble. The rag tag bunch of second tier NHL players from the ol' US of A beat the hometown favorites in a 5-3 game that held more emotion, passion and power than any regular season NHL game (and a lot of playoff games) I've ever seen.

But they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so why don't we let the pictures do the talking?

Tee hee. In all seriousness, I almost feel bad for Brodeur. Note I said almost which means a donut joke is not out of the question, but I want to be considered a gracious winner so I will resist.

It's ok Eric. Most of America can't believe it either. :) Although I will go ahead and give you props on your goal and trying to make it easier for America by taking out some of your own teammates. Dude...focus and I don't mean on duck hunting.

No words are necessary. None.

My oh my. That place sure did empty oot quickly eh?

Ok so I couldn't resist the donut joke. I'm sorry. I'm weak...very much like a certain team's...oh never mind, that's almost as easy as scoring on Canada. Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Congratulations goes out to all the members of Team USA for giving us one heck of an Olympic memory. USA!! USA!! USA!!

3 comments:

  1. Great post, great win, great hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!! you had to throw the donut joke in there!! USA USA USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen-I couldn't resist. He's up there in my top 5 hated NHL players so I'm surprised I made it as long as I did.

    ReplyDelete