Sunday, December 13, 2009

The 12 Days of Caniac Christmas


What says holiday cheer better than sub-.500 hockey?! Oh I know! Satirical Christmas carols filled with bitterness and disappointment. Happy holidays Caniacs and remember the draft is only 195 days away!

Ahem. Sound of pitch pipe in background.

On the first day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me a netminder named Manny

On the second day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the third day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me three fabulous Finns, two freak injures and a netminder named Manny

On the fourth day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injures and a netminder named Manny

On the fifth day of Christmas, my hurricanes sent to me five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the sixth day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me seven Olympic tryouts, six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the eighth day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me eight expiring contracts, seven Olympic tryouts, six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the ninth day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me nine nets a’gaping, eight expiring contracts, seven Olympic tryouts, six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me ten bucks for parking, nine nets a’gaping, eight expiring contracts, seven Olympic tryouts, six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me eleven limping players, ten bucks for parking, nine nets a’gaping, eight expiring contracts, seven Olympic tryouts, six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Hurricanes sent to me twelve points from Sutter, eleven limping players, ten bucks for parking, nine nets a’gaping, eight expiring contracts, seven Olympic tryouts, six overtime losses, five goals against, four goals from E.Staal, three fabulous Finns, two freak injuries and a netminder named Manny

2 comments: